Friday, December 15, 2006

Against the wind...

So last night the power went out at about 7:30. Chuck was sleeping at the time. When he woke up we sat in the dark for a while until he decided to goto some broads ( more than one i don't know what the plural for broads maby broads'???) house to play some board games. I decided to play some sodoku on my Nintendo ds. About 9:20 rolls around with still no power so I hit the sack hopping there would be power in the morning to take a shower. So around 5:20 I was awake trying to see if the power was back on just lying in my bed when i hear my fridge start making noises. I then realized that my power was back on. It hit hard. Oh and to top it off I fucking missed The Office last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What was the deal with the power? Why did it go out?

Heather said...

Additionally, Damon, you do not know how to use "It Hit HARD." You need to practice with that before you go and put it on the blog.